Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Google Group

12:22 PM by Mike ·
Labels: ,
I've just created a Google Group (a link has been added to this blog) to go along with this blog. There isn't a whole lot there right now, but I'll be adding more detailed information about the game designs I'm working on. I'll be able to put up instruction/rulebooks and I'm even working on some print-n-play games (I hope to have one up by next week). I am going to turn Armor of God into a print-n-play game as well. I have to work on the art, and like I said I'm not really an artist, so I'm not sure how long that will take.

The group is completely public, so others can contribute. Hopefully I can find others who are designing LDS/Mormon themed games. It would be great to find others with whom to collaborate!

0 comments:

Mormon Game Design on Facebook