Mike was kind enough to give me some of his time. I was able to find out a bunch about him and his experiences with game design and publishing. And, I recorded the whole thing for your listening pleasure.
You can also download the mp3 here, if you would prefer.
Here's a list of the questions I asked during a little interview:
- Can you tell me your background in game design and publication?
- How many LDS themed games have you designed? Could you tell me a little about each one?
- How many of your LDS games have been published?
- What experience do you have with LDS game publishers?
- Where can I get a hold of your games?
- Do you have any suggestions for those who want to publish LDS themed games? (What is the best course of action? Who is the best publisher to approach? Etc)
- How many LDS themed games have you played?
- What is your favorite LDS themed game (that isn’t your own)?
If anyone is interested in contacting Mike, they can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks Mike for your time and your insights into LDS games!