Friday, September 18, 2009

Remember the Word: Book of Mormon Edition


I just came across this (link) "interactive dvd game." It's a trivia based game aimed at families. From their site:


Remember The Word is an interactive DVD scripture trivia game the whole family can enjoy. Your family and friends will delight in testing their scriptural knowledge with these fun and engaging questions. A sure boost to any personal or family scripture study, REMEMBER THE WORD will increase your desire to feast upon the word of God.

The site also mentions how it makes a great family home evening game/activity.

The game was created by RB Studios and is sold by Enlightened Imaginations, Inc.

They will also have a second volume coming out in the Fall of 2010. Looks pretty interesting.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
October 4, 2009 at 1:02 PM

We own the game and have had a blast playing it with family and friends. It has made me pay more attention when I study the book of mormon.
It comes highly recommended!

JFullmer said...
November 29, 2009 at 6:35 AM

I picked this one up too. First off, the graphics are limited but what they have are cool. Great sound and music and mood. I was particularly impressed with how they were able to use the limited programing options in a DVD format to make the game very compelling.

I would caution perspective FHE users that the game indicates that it is for ages 12 and up - and they mean it. This is really not for primary age kids. It's great for seminary though.

I don't know how their sales are doing since I haven't been seeing this product in the main LDS bookstore chains. I wish them well.

Mormon Game Design on Facebook