Monday, June 1, 2009

Hagoth Art Update

8:22 PM by Mike ·
Labels: , ,
So, Scott is working on the art for Hagoth and he's sent me a sketch of the box cover art up to this point.















This is still a work in progress obviously, but he's moving onward and upward!! Seth has sent him some suggestions (I've also been able to add my input), so hopefully we'll have more updates soon!

Anyway, this is me excited about the game (trying to share that excitement with the world) and really looking forward to having it published and out for others to enjoy!

What do you think about the box cover?

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Josh said...
June 5, 2009 at 7:11 PM

Sweet Pic! It will look fantastic on the cover of the game box especially when it is in full color and glossy.

I love it! It's the Best!

Mormon Game Design on Facebook