Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Keystone Games!!

Well, I've decided to give my little chunk of game designing/publishing a name: Keystone Games, with the following logo:

It's a play on the Book of Mormon being the keystone of our religion. Anyway, to start things off, I've decided to put the Armor of God out as a Print n Play (PnP) game. It will be my first official offering to the world. As soon as it's all ready I'll be providing a link to the pdf that can be downloaded, printed, and played!!

I've also decided to submit my little company to boardgamegeek along with my game (I've also got to add myself as a designer!). Anyway, I'm in the process of doing that right now, so we'll see how it goes.

Once it's all worked out and up and running I'll shout it to the world a little bit more. Yippee!!

0 comments:

Mormon Game Design on Facebook