Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hagoth on Board Game News!


For a while now I've been wanting to put down on paper the story of Hagoth and how the whole game came to be. Well, a few days ago, Eric from Board Game News (here) asked me if I would be interested in writing a Designers Diary article for his website. So, there was the slight push to get this put together. He just posted the write up (here) for anyone who may be interested in how the game design happened and how it came to be published by Mayday Games and ready for purchase (here).



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Trent said...
May 11, 2010 at 5:03 PM

I enjoyed reading the write up on BoardgameNews about your process in bringing Hagoth to life.

Mike said...
May 14, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Thanks Trent.
It's something I wanted to do for a while now. I'm glad that Eric at Board Game News asked me to do it.
Another thing that I would love to do is do a series of videos that go through the whole design process. I've kinda started that with the Mormon Game Design 101 series, but it's not quite the thing I would like to do. Making it more like a "real time," step by step process would be super cool. I'm just not sure how to make that kind of thing happen.

Mormon Game Design on Facebook