Friday, May 7, 2010

Hagoth in the News!

9:26 AM by Mike ·
Labels: , ,
Several really cool things have happened in the news with Hagoth recently.

Yesterday morning on KJZZ tv around 9:45 am or so, Mike Compton from Game Night Games was on for a few minutes and had a copy of the game to show off!! I couldn't watch so if anyone happened to record that short 3 or 4 minutes I would love to see it.

Deseret News posted a nice article yesterday afternoon with a couple pictures of the game, Seth and I (here).

This morning that same article was run in the print edition of the Deseret News!!

Needless to say, I am super excited about all this press. I hope that it helps the sales increase exponentially!!

Don't forget about the release event that will take place tomorrow from noon to four at Game Night Games in Salt Lake City. We'll have copies out for everyone to play and you'll get a 10% discount on the purchase of the game!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Mormon Game Design on Facebook